Our Thermomix Dairy-Free Creamy Pumpkin Soup is the perfect winter warmer soup! Healthy and delicious!
This Thermomix Dairy-Free Creamy Pumpkin Soup recipe is based on our original Thermomix Pumpkin Soup. Both have the most delicious flavour (thanks to the oven roasted pumpkin!), but this version is completely dairy-free!
But please don’t think that just because this soup is dairy-free, it wont be beautifully creamy. I promise it is!!! The coconut cream (or coconut milk) gives it the most deliciously creamy flavour (to be honest, I actually prefer this version to the original recipe!).
There’s quite a few Thermomix recipes I love to use coconut cream in place of thickened cream… but these two are my absolute favourites:
But back to this soup! This Thermomix Dairy-Free Creamy Pumpkin Soup really is the ultimate winter comfort food. Hearty, creamy and oh-so-good. All you need is a few slices of hot, crusty and buttered bread and you’re all set! Enjoy!
More Thermomix Soup Recipes
Here at ThermoBliss, we absolutely LOVE winter soups! Here’s a few more of our favourites!
Thermomix Dairy-Free Creamy Pumpkin Soup
- 1 whole butternut pumpkin chopped into large pieces
- 30 g olive oil
- sea salt and pepper to season
- 100 g brown onion peeled and halved
- 1000 g liquid vegetable stock
- 200 g coconut cream or coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius (fan-forced) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the chopped pumpkin and onion onto the baking tray. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 40 minutes or until the pumpkin is soft.
- Place the cooked pumpkin and onion into the Thermomix bowl and allow to cool slightly. Mix for 15 seconds, Speed 6.
- Add half of the vegetable stock (500g) and mix for 20 seconds, Speed 6. Repeat with the remaining 500g of vegetable stock liquid.
- Add the coconut cream and heat on 80 degrees, 4 minutes, Reverse Speed 2.
- Serve immediately.