Can you believe that Christmas is nearly here!? Nope, me either! This year has absolutely flown! I must say though, I do really love Christmas time (especially because it’s a really, really good excuse to do more baking than usual!).
This Thermomix Christmas Hedgehog Slice is a favourite of mine. I’ve made it every single year for the last… who knows how long! I love it because it’s quick, easy and tastes great.
It also makes the perfect little Christmas gift for teachers, friends, neighbours and family. Or if you’re making up hampers, this is a great little slice to pop in!
- 150 g plain sweet biscuits (I used Arnott's Marie)
- 180 g white chocolate
- 60 g butter
- 180 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 60 g roasted and unsalted pistachios
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Grease a small rectangular slice tray and line with baking paper (allowing the edges to overlap).
- Place the biscuits into the TM bowl and crush on Turbo 5-10 times, or until slightly chunky. Set aside and wipe the bowl.
- Place the white chocolate into the TM bowl and grate on Speed 5 for 10 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the chopped butter and condensed milk.
- Melt for 3 minutes, 50 degrees, Speed 3 (or until melted) - scrape down the sides of the bowl occasionally.
- Add the pistachios, cranberries and chopped biscuits to the TM bowl.
- Mix together on Reverse, Speed 1 for 10-15 seconds or until completely combined (use the spatula to assist).
- Spread the mixture into the tray and place into the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours.