Our quick and easy Thermomix Chocolate Cake takes only 5 minutes to prepare... and tastes amazing! Rich, chocolatey and the perfect all-rounder chocolate cake!
Nothing beats a good old fashioned chocolate cake... especially when it takes only a couple of minutes to prepare and is always a winner with the whole family!
Our Thermomix Chocolate Cake is all those things (and so much more). It's:
- perfect for birthday parties, lunch box treats or morning tea
You can serve our Thermomix Chocolate Cake all on it's own, or you can add a dusting of cocoa powder or icing sugar. If you'd prefer, you can always serve with with a basic frosting spread over the top).
You can find more great baking recipes in our 'Sweet' printed cookbook (just $14.95 including FREE shipping and a FREE eBook copy). Shop the cookbook here.
Thermomix Chocolate Cake
- 250 g butter, chopped
- 90 g cocoa powder
- 300 g caster sugar
- 120 g dessicated coconut
- 190 g plain flour
- 1 ½ tsps baking powder
- 185 g milk
- 3 eggs
- icing sugar or cocoa powder, to dust
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius (fan-forced) and grease and line a 23cm round cake tin with baking paper. Set aside.
- Place butter into the Thermomix bowl and melt on 100 degrees, 3 minutes, Speed 2.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix on Speed 4, 10 seconds. Scrape down the bowl and repeat for a further 10 seconds, or until combined.
- Pour into the prepared cake tin and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out with just a few crumbs.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar or cocoa powder to serve.