These Thermomix Fruit & Yoghurt Muffins are sure to become a lunchbox favourite!
If you love this recipe, do not forget to check our banana chocolate chip muffins as well! It's a sure favourite for everyone.
They're packed full of mashed banana, yoghurt and berries, making them a delicious treat! I like to use a thick greek yoghurt when I make these muffins, but you can absolutely use any yoghurt you like. A great idea is to use a berry flavoured yoghurt (blueberry, strawberry, raspberry etc), to really bring out the yummy flavour of the fresh berries.
This recipe will make anywhere between 12 and 24 muffins (depending on the size of your muffin trays!). These Thermomix Fruit & Yoghurt Muffins are also perfect for popping into the freezer... great for getting organised and doing some baking ahead of time!
- 280 g plain flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp bi-carb soda
- pinch salt
- 60 g butter , softened
- 120 g caster sugar
- 50 g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 very ripe bananas , mashed
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 285 g yoghurt
- 250 g berries , chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius (fan-forced).
- Line 2 X 12-hole muffin trays with liners and set aside.
- Place the four, baking powder, bi-carb soda and salt into the Thermomix bowl and sift by pressing Turbo 5-10 times. Set aside in a separate bowl.
- Place the butter, caster sugar and brown sugar into the Thermomix bowl and cream for 30 seconds, Speed 4. Scrape down the sides and repeat for a further 20 seconds.
- Reduce to Speed 3 and with the blades turning, add the eggs, one at a time, and continue to mix until well combined.
- Add the mashed bananas, vanilla extract and greek yoghurt and mix on Speed 5, 20 seconds.
- Add the reserved dry ingredients and mix on Speed 4, 5 seconds or until just combined.
- Add the chopped berries and gently fold through with a spatula.
- Divide the mixture equally between the muffin holes (depending on the size of your muffin trays, this recipe will make anywhere from 12 very large to 24 small muffins).
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until the tops are golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the trays for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.