Our deliciously soft and chewy Thermomix M&M, Oat & Peanut Butter Cookies are so simple to make… and even easier to eat!
One of my favourite things to do is to make a big batch of cookies. There’s nothing quite like it. I mean… who doesn’t love eating a little bit of cookie dough now and then (hehe!). And don’t even get me started on the smell of cookies baking in the oven (YUM!). And then of course, there’s the whole ‘eating the warm cookies straight out of the oven thing’. OMG OMG OMG. It’s the best, right!!??
Well if you’re a bit of a cookie fan like me, then you absolutely MUST try our Thermomix M&M, Oat & Peanut Butter Cookies. They’re soft and chewy and oh-so-delicious. PLUS they’re packed full of chocolate AND peanut butter. Oooh yeah!
And hey, while we’re talking about cookies, have you checked out our 10 favourite Thermomix cookie recipes??
I mean… who on earth doesn’t love a good old bikkie!!!??
Thermomix M&M, Peanut Butter & Oat Cookies
- 115 g butter (room temperature)
- 100 g brown sugar
- 50 g caster sugar
- 185 g creamy & smooth peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp bi-carb soda
- 160 g plain flour
- 40 g quick oats
- 100 g M&Ms
- 80 g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius (fan-forced). Line two baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
- Insert the butterfly into the Thermomix bowl.
- Add the softened butter, brown sugar and caster sugar. Mix on Speed 4, 2 minutes (scraping down the sides of the bowl occasionally).
- Add the peanut butter, egg and vanilla extract and mix again on Speed 4, 1 minute.
- Remove the butterfly.
- Add the plain flour and bi-carb soda. Mix on Speed 4, 10 seconds.
- Add the quick oats, M&Ms and chocolate chips and mix on Reverse, Speed 2, 10 seconds (or until combined).
- Roll tablespoon-sized balls of the mixture and place onto the prepared trays. Press down slightly.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until just starting to turn slightly golden on the very outside (do no overcook).
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes on the trays before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.