Make the most of in season Mangoes with this yummy (and easy!) Thermomix Mango Smoothie!
My boys and I just LOVE smoothies and thanks to my Thermomix, they are so easy to make!
We’ve been making the most of the summer fruits which are currently in season and mixing up our favourite smoothies with the mango, blueberries and even peaches! This Thermomix Mango Smoothie has quickly become one of our favourites and as well as enjoying it as soon as it’s made, we’ve also been freezing it into icy-pole moulds to enjoy as a frozen treat on these hot summer afternoons.
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
- 1 frozen banana
- 100 g of frozen mango (approximately 1/2 a mango)
- 4 ice cubes
- 230 g of milk (your choice)
- Slice the frozen banana and mango into 2 cm pieces.
- Add all of the ingredients to your Thermomix bowl and blitz for 2 minutes on speed 9.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy immediately
What’s your favourite smoothie flavour?