These classic Thermomix Passionfruit Melting Moments are the BEST! Whether you're after a easy lunchbox treat or the perfect partner to your afternoon cuppa... these are exactly what you need!
Melt-in-your-mouth biscuits with a smooth passionfruit filling... absolutely delicious!
These classic little Thermomix Passionfruit Melting Moments are going to become your new best friend!
- ¾ cup (95g) plain flour
- ¼ cup (35g) pure icing sugar
- ⅓ cup (40g) cornflour
- 125 g butter , softened
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- Passionfruit filling:
- 60 g butter , softened
- 1 cup (150g) pure icing sugar
- 1 passionfruit
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius.
- Line two baking trays with greaseproof paper.
- Measure the plain flour, pure icing sugar and cornflour into the Thermomix bowl and sift on Speed 4 for 15 seconds to combine.
- Place the flour mixture into a separate bowl and set aside.
- Place the room temperature butter and lemon rind in the Thermomix bowl.
- Beat on Speed 4 for approximately 1 minute or until the mixture is pale, fluffy and smooth.
- Add the flour mixture and combine on Speed 1, slowly increasing to Speed 4 until smooth and completely combined (if your mixture is too sticky, add a little more flour).
- Roll teaspoonfuls of mixture into balls.
- Place onto the prepared trays, about 3cm apart.
- Use a fork dusted with cornflour to gently flatten.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden and cooked through.
- Allow to cool on the tray for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make the filling, combine the butter and icing sugar on Speed 4 until pale and smooth.
- Add the passionfruit and lemon juice and mix for 1 minute or until smooth and fluffy.
- Spread a small amount of filling onto the flat side of one of the biscuits. Sandwich with a similar sized biscuit.
- Repeat until all of the biscuits have been used.
- Store in an airtight container for 4-5 days.