These Thermomix Apple and Blueberry Scrolls make the perfect morning tea or lunchbox treat!
If you are looking to mix things up a little when it comes to your homemade treats, you can’t go past these Thermomix Apple and Blueberry Scrolls. These scrolls are made using our 2 Ingredient Thermomix Scroll Dough recipe and then all you do is scatter the dough with yummy apple pieces and blueberries, roll them up, cut and bake – how easy!
To make these Scrolls even more special, you can also make a simple vanilla icing to drizzle over the top of them once they are baked. Simply combine 1 1/2 cups of icing sugar with 1 tsp of vanilla extract, 1 tbsp of butter, add boiling water and mix until it’s a smooth consistency.
Drizzle this over the top of the Apple and Blueberry Scrolls when they have almost cooled, and then leave to cool completely.
Tips for Making Thermomix Apple and Blueberry Scrolls
- You can use any type of apples for this recipe. You can also choose to leave the skin on if you would prefer.
- Either fresh or frozen blueberries can be used for this recipe.
- If you find your dough is too soft, add a little extra flour to it when you have turned it onto your mat. The water content in different brands of greek yoghurt can vary.
- If you don’t have any Greek Yoghurt, you can also make these scrolls using our yeast free dough recipe that you will find here.
Looking for more? You may also like these scroll recipes:
- Pizza Scrolls
- Yeast Free Cinnamon Scrolls
- Vegemite and Cheese Scrolls
- Ham, Cheese and Mayo Scrolls
- Pesto and Cheese Scrolls
Thermomix Apple and Blueberry Scrolls
- Baking Tray
- 280 grams Greek Yoghurt
- 300 grams self raising flour plus extra for your bench
- 2 tbsp butter softened
- 2 apples peeled and chopped into pieces no bigger than 1 cm
- 150 grams blueberries can use either fresh or frozen
- Place the greek yoghurt and self raising flour into your Thermomix bowl and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4 to combine.
- Select the 'kneading' function and mix for 3 minutes.
- Turn the dough out onto your bench or Thermomat and lightly bring it together into a ball.
- Roll it out until it measure a large rectangle, approximately 45cm x 30 cm and cover with the softened butter
- Sprinkle the apple and blueberry pieces over the top of the dough before rolling the dough (from the long side) and cutting into 12 equal pieces
- Place onto a baking tray and cook for approximately 20 minutes in a 180 degree oven until the scrolls are golden and cooked through.
For more yummy snack recipes, make sure you grab your copy of our Thermomix Lunch Box Recipes book!