These Thermomix Apple and Blueberry Scrolls make the perfect morning tea or lunchbox treat!
If you are looking to mix things up a little when it comes to your homemade treats, you can’t go past these Thermomix Apple and Blueberry Scrolls. These scrolls are made using our 2 Ingredient Thermomix Scroll Dough recipe and then all you do is scatter the dough with yummy apple pieces and blueberries, roll them up, cut and bake – how easy!
To make these Thermomix Apple and Blueberry Scrolls even more special, you can also make a simple vanilla icing to drizzle over the top of them once they are baked. Simply combine 1 1/2 cups of boiling water with 1 tsp of vanilla extract, 1 tbsp of butter, add boiling water and mix until it’s a smooth consistency.
Thermomix Apple and Blueberry Scrolls
- 280 grams Greek Yoghurt
- 300 grams self raising flour plus extra for your bench
- 2 tbsp butter softened
- 2 apples peeled and chopped into pieces no bigger than 1 cm
- 150 grams blueberries can use either fresh or frozen
- Place the greek yoghurt and self raising flour into your Thermomix bowl and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4 to combine.
- Select the 'kneading' function and mix for 3 minutes.
- Turn the dough out onto your bench or Thermomat and lightly bring it together into a ball.
- roll it out until it measure a large rectangle, approximately 45cm x 30 cm and cover with the softened butter
- Sprinkle the apple and blueberry pieces over the top of the dough before rolling the dough (from the long side) and cutting into 12 equal pieces
- Place onto a baking tray and cook for approximately 20 minutes in a 180 degree oven until the scrolls are golden and cooked through.
For more yummy snack recipes, make sure you grab your copy of our Thermomix Lunch Box Recipes book!