An easy Thermomix Date Slice made with oats and chia seeds. This really is the perfect healthy slice! Quick, easy and delicious!
Here at ThermoBliss, we’re known for our love of all things sweet and naughty. And while this Thermomix Date Slice is sweet… it’s definitely not naughty! Made with absolutely no refined sugars, oils or fats, it’s a healthy slice that you’re going to fall in love with!!!
Whether it’s for a lunch box snack, an afternoon treat with your cuppa, or a late night sweet-fix, this slice ticks every box (and so many more!).
Try it and see!
Thermomix Date Slice
- 300 g pitted dates
- 500 g water
- 1 1/2 tsp bi-carb soda
- 2 tbs honey
- 180 g quick oats
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 2 tbs LSA (ground linseed, sunflower seeds and almonds) optional
- 50 g dark chocolate, to drizzle optional
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius (fan forced). Grease and line a 18 X 28cm rectangular slice tin. Set aside.
- Place the pitted dates into the Thermomix bowl and chop on Speed 10, 20 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat until finely chopped.
- Add the water and cook on Reverse, Speed 3, 6 minutes, 90 degrees.
- Add the bi-carb soda and mix on Reverse Speed 2, 2 seconds.
- Add the honey, oats, chia seeds and LSA and mix on Reverse, Speed 4 (or until combined) - use the spatula to assist.
- Press the mixture firmly into the slice tin.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until slightly golden and firm to the touch. Allow to cool in the tray.
- Drizzle over the melted dark chocolate (optional).