These Thermomix Coconut Biscuits are perfect for a lunchbox treat or after school snack for the kids!
Once you have tried these Thermomix Coconut Biscuits, I guarantee they will quickly become a regular recipe in your kitchen.
These are quite a soft and delicate biscuit, and the mixture will be quite runny when you are placing it onto your baking trays – don’t worry they will come together! This recipe makes approximately 18 biscuits if you are using a dessert spoon to measure your mixture, however feel free to make small biscuits (especially if making these for the kids) but make sure you remember to reduce the cooking time.
- 125 g of butter - softened
- 125 g of caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 185 g of self raising flour
- 75 g of desiccated coconut
- Line two trays with baking paper and preheat your oven to 190 degrees.
- Insert your butterfly into your Thermomix bowl and add the butter and sugar. Mix for 30 seconds on speed 3. Scrape down the sides and mix for a further 10 seconds until pale and creamy.
- Add the eggs and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4.
- Add self raising flour and coconut to your Thermomix bowl and mix for 30 seconds using kneading function. If the mixture hasn't quite come together, mix for a further 15 seconds using the kneading function or until combined.
- Use a dessert spoon to place the mixture onto the trays, don't worry, your mixture will be quite runny. Repeat until you have used all of the mixture.
- Place the trays into your pre-heated oven and bake for 15 minutes or until a light golden colour. Remove Nan's Coconut Biscuits from the oven and cool on trays for 5 minutes before carefully transferring to wire racks to cool completely.