These Thermomix Coconut Biscuits are perfect for a lunchbox treat or after school snack for the kids!
Once you have tried these Thermomix Coconut Biscuits, I guarantee they will quickly become a regular recipe in your kitchen.
These are quite a soft and delicate biscuit, and the mixture will be quite runny when you are placing it onto your baking trays – don’t worry they will come together! This recipe makes approximately 18 biscuits if you are using a dessert spoon to measure your mixture, however feel free to make small biscuits (especially if making these for the kids) but make sure you remember to reduce the cooking time.
Thermomix Coconut BiscuitsPrint Pin Rate
- 125 g of butter - softened
- 125 g of caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 185 g of self raising flour
- 75 g of desiccated coconut
- Line two trays with baking paper and preheat your oven to 190 degrees.
- Insert your butterfly into your Thermomix bowl and add the butter and sugar. Mix for 30 seconds on speed 3. Scrape down the sides and mix for a further 10 seconds until pale and creamy.
- Add the eggs and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4.
- Add self raising flour and coconut to your Thermomix bowl and mix for 30 seconds using kneading function. If the mixture hasn't quite come together, mix for a further 15 seconds using the kneading function or until combined.
- Use a dessert spoon to place the mixture onto the trays, don't worry, your mixture will be quite runny. Repeat until you have used all of the mixture.
- Place the trays into your pre-heated oven and bake for 15 minutes or until a light golden colour. Remove Nan's Coconut Biscuits from the oven and cool on trays for 5 minutes before carefully transferring to wire racks to cool completely.