Our Thermomix Coconut Biscuits are perfect for a lunchbox treat or after school snack for the kids! Made with just five ingredients, these buttery biscuits can be ready to enjoy in just under 30 minutes, making them the ultimate easy snack.
Once you have tried these Thermomix Coconut Biscuits, I guarantee they will quickly become a regular recipe in your kitchen. This recipe makes approximately 30 biscuits, however you can make them smaller or larger if you prefer
You will love:
Please note you will find a full list of ingredients and the cooking method in the recipe card below.
- Butter - we use unsalted butter.
- Caster sugar
- Desiccated coconut - we do NOT recommend using flaked or shredded coconut for this recipe.
- Self-raising flour
- Eggs - 70 grams
How to make Coconut Biscuits in a Thermomix
Step 1. Place the butter and caster sugar into your Thermomix bowl and mix until pale and creamy.
Step 2. Add the eggs and mix to combine.
Step 3. Add the coconut and self-raising flour and mix using the kneading function.
Step 4. Scoop up the mixture and place onto a baking tray. Place into the oven and bake until golden on the edges.
Recipe Hints and Tips
It is important to use butter which has been softened. This will allow it to combine easily with the caster sugar. If your butter is too firm, additional time will be required for the first step.
This mixture is quite soft and you will not be able to roll it into a ball. We recommend using a spoon to shape the biscuit mixture on your baking tray.
For a crunchier biscuit, add an additional two - three minutes of baking time.
When using a dessert spoon to scoop up the mixture, you will make around 30 biscuits.
Store in an airtight container and consume within 5 days.
Freeze for up to three months.
Yes, you can freeze biscuits when stored in a freezer safe container. Consume within three months.
Desiccated coconut is coconut which has been dried out and finely shredded or flaked.
You may also enjoy these recipes:
- Thermomix Ginger Biscuits
- Thermomix Milo Biscuits
- Thermomix YoYo Biscuits
- Thermomix Anzac Biscuits
- Thermomix Shortbread
Thermomix Coconut Biscuits
- 2 x Baking Trays
- 125 grams butter softened
- 125 grams caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 185 grams self raising flour
- 75 grams desiccated coconut
- Line two trays with baking paper and preheat your oven to 190 degrees celsius (fan-forced).
- Insert your butterfly into your Thermomix bowl and add the butter and sugar. Mix for 30 seconds on speed 3. Scrape down the sides and mix for a further 10 seconds until pale and creamy.
- Remove the butterfly and add the eggs and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4.
- Add self raising flour and coconut and mix for 30 seconds using the kneading function. If the mixture hasn't quite come together, mix for a further 15 seconds using the kneading function or until combined.
- Use a dessert spoon to scoop up the mixture and place onto the baking tray.
- Place the trays into pre-heated oven and bake for 11 - 12 minutes or until a light golden colour.
- Carefully remove from the oven and cool on trays for 5 minutes before carefully transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Looking for even more?
You can find more simple and delicious Thermomix recipes in our books and eBooks - shop the range here.