This Thermomix Chocolate Chip Biscotti is simple to make and goes perfectly with your cup of tea or coffee!
This easy Thermomix Chocolate Chip Biscotti recipe is going to become your new go to Biscotti recipe - I promise!! It's really simple to make and also lasts up to two weeks in an air tight container, which makes it a great homemade Christmas gift too.
To make this recipe, you will need a full bag of white chocolate chips (so don't worry if the measurements are out a little to what I've popped in the recipe) and I like to add them while the dough is kneading as I find it breaks them up a little and gives you a lovely mix of white chocolate pieces throughout your biscotti. You can however add them once the dough has been put together and stir through with a spatula if you prefer.
You can find more great Thermomix Christmas recipes in our new ThermoBliss Christmas book!
Thermomix Chocolate Chip Biscotti
- 250 grams plain flour
- 30 grams cocoa powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 160 grams caster sugar
- 90 grams almond meal
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 200 grams white chocolate chips
- Pre-heat your oven to 160 degrees celsius and line two trays with baking paper.
- Place the plain flour, baking powder, cocoa, caster sugar and almond meal into your Thermomix bowl and mix for 5 seconds, speed 5.
- Scrape down the sides of your bowl and add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4.
- Using the kneading (interval) function, mix for 1 minute before adding the white chocolate chips and kneading for a further 1 minute or until a dough has formed.
- Place the dough onto a Thermomat (or your bench) and divide into two even pieces. Use your hands to shape into a log and gently flatten. Place the logs onto one of your baking trays (making sure you leave at least 10cm between them as they will expand) and bake for 35 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the oven and allow the logs to completely cool before slicing into 5mm pieces and placing onto your baking trays.
- Bake for a further 12 - 15 minutes or until crisp.