Soft and chewy Thermomix White Chocolate & Cranberry Cookies that are perfect for Christmas (or anytime of the year!).
There’s nothing quite like the combination of white chocolate and cranberries… and these Thermomix White Chocolate & Cranberry Cookies have the best of both worlds!
These delicious little bites are soft on the inside, chewy on the outside… and oh-so-delicious!! If you have a sweet tooth, you’re going to LOVE these!!!
I like to make these as homemade foodie gifts at Christmas time for neighbours, friends and family… but you can absolutely make them at any time of the year (and you soooooo should… because they really are that good!!).
And speaking of yummy little Thermomix biscuits, please, please, pleeeeease check out our collection of cookies and biscuits!
So whether you’re making our Thermomix White Chocolate & Cranberry Cookies for Christmas… or just because you need a yummy cookie in your life, we hope you enjoy these as much as we do! xx
Thermomix White Chocolate & Cranberry Cookies
- 125 g butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g plain flour
- 1/4 tsp bi-carbonate soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 70 g brown sugar
- 80 g caster sugar
- 70 g rolled oats
- 100 g dried cranberries (craisins)
- 150 g white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees celsius (fan-forced). Line 3 flat baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
- Place the butter into the Thermomix bowl. Melt for 3 minutes, Speed 3, 80 degrees. Allow to cool slightly.
- Add the egg, vanilla extract, plain flour, bi-carb soda, baking powder, salt, brown sugar and caster sugar. Mix on Speed 5, 5 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat for a further 5 seconds.
- Add the rolled oats, dried cranberries and white chocolate chips and mix on Reverse, Speed 3, 10 seconds (or until combined).
- Roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls and place onto the prepared baking trays. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Allow to cool on the baking trays for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 7 days (or freeze for up to 2 months).