These Thermomix Chicken Nuggets are quick and easy to make… plus they make the perfect snack or party food!
I like to make my chicken nuggets with a parmesan cheese crumb as it really gives them a lovely boost of flavour. If you’d prefer even more flavour, you can add 1 tsp of chicken stock powder to the breadcrumb mixture just before coating.
These Thermomix chicken nuggets are absolutely delicious straight out of the oven, but they can also be made ahead of time and frozen in an airtight container. Perfect for a quick lunch!
Don’t forget to check out our Thermomix Chicken and Zucchini Nuggets too!
- 500 g skinless chicken breast (or chicken mince)
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup parmesan cheese , very finely grated
- ½ cup plain flour
- 2 eggs , lightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Place the panko crumbs onto a baking tray and cook in the oven for approximately 5-10 minutes or until lightly golden (you'll need to give the tray a shake every few minutes).
- Set panko crumbs aside in a bowl.
- Increase oven temperature to 220 degrees celsius.
- Chop the chicken breasts roughly, and then place them into the Thermomix bowl.
- Mix on Speed 8 for 10 seconds or until the chicken is completely minced.
- Shape the chicken mince into nuggets (about 1 tablespoon in size).
- In a clean TM bowl, finely grate the parmesan cheese on Speed 8, 10 seconds, and then add it to the cooled panko crumbs and mix together.
- Place the plain flour into a separate bowl.
- Crack the eggs into a separate bowl and beat well.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- One at a time, coat the chicken nuggets in the plain flour (shake off any excess), then the egg mixture, and finally the panko crumb mixture.
- Place crumbed nuggets onto the baking tray.
- Spray lightly with cooking spray and bake for approximately 12-14 minutes, turning halfway through the cooking time.