Our classic Thermomix Chicken, Noodle & Corn Soup is a midweek winner! This winter soup is sure to be a hit with the whole family!
Now that the weather has well and truly cooled down, it's time for soup! And there's no better soup than our Thermomix Chicken, Noodle & Corn Soup. It's filling, family-friendly, quick and easy!
It's also based on our all-time favourite Chicken & Corn Soup (so you know it's going to be delicious!!).
And if you're after some more Thermomix soup recipes... we've got you sorted!!! Check out our collection here!
Thermomix Chicken, Noodle & Corn Soup
- 3 spring onions
- 10 g olive oil
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 50 g packet chicken noodle soup mix
- 420 g can creamed corn
- 125 g can corn kernels, drained & rinsed
- 1000 g chicken stock
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (see notes)
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbs cornflour, dissolved in a little water
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- Place spring onions into the Thermomix bowl. Chop on Speed 5 for 5 seconds. Scrape down the sides and repeat.
- Add the minced garlic and olive oil and saute 100 degrees, Speed soft for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken noodle soup mix, creamed corn, corn kernals, water, and shredded chicken and cook for 15 minutes, 100 degrees, Reverse Speed 1.
- Set the timer to 2 minutes and mix on Speed 1. Slowly add the soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, cornflour (mixed with water) and the lightly beaten egg whites.
- Divide between bowls.
- Top with remaining onion and extra soy sauce (optional)