Recipes really don’t get much easier than this Thermomix Cheese Sauce. This Cheese Sauce recipe seriously takes less than 10 minutes to put together and can be used in so many ways. We love to serve it drizzled over steam veggies or silverside and it’s also a great sauce to top your favourite pasta bake or lasagna with – read on to learn how to make Cheese Sauce in a Thermomix!
To give this Cheese Sauce a little extra kick, I like to use a combination of tasty and parmesan cheese, but you can really use whatever cheese you have in the fridge. You can learn how to make Cheese Sauce in your Thermomix here:
Thermomix Cheese Sauce
- 30 g tablespoons of butter
- 15 g (or 2 tablespoons) of plain flour
- 250 g of milk
- 100 g of grated tasty cheese
- 25 g of grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp of nutmeg
- Place 2cm cubes pieces of the tasty and parmesan cheese into your Thermomix bowl and blitz for 10 seconds on speed 10 or until finely grated.
- Add the butter, plain flour, milk, nutmeg and salt and pepper to your Thermomix bowl and cook for 7 minutes at 80 degrees on speed 4.
- Use immediately
Another tip is to make sure you use white pepper when making this Cheese Sauce if you don’t want little black pepper flecks in your sauce.
What would you serve this Cheese Sauce with?