A quick and easy Thermomix Strawberry & Coconut Loaf... the perfect way to make use of in season strawberries!!
This Thermomix Strawberry & Coconut Loaf is my go-to recipe when strawberries are in season. They're cheap, they're delicious and they're massively bursting with flavour.
I love this recipe because the yoghurt keeps everything moist, while the strawberries add the perfect tang. Never mind the fact that it takes less than 10 minutes to prepare... talk about easy!!
This Thermomix Strawberry & Coconut Loaf makes the perfect lunch box recipe PLUS it's freezer friendly!
And if you like the sound of our loaf, make sure you also check out these yummy Thermomix strawberry recipes...
Thermomix Strawberry & Cream Cupcakes
Thermomix Strawberry & Coconut Loaf
- 150 g butter
- 110 g caster sugar
- 40 g desiccated coconut
- 2 eggs
- 140 g Greek yoghurt
- lemon zest from 1 lemon
- 225 g self raising flour
- 250 g roughly chopped strawberries
- icing sugar, to dust
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius (fan-forced). Grease and line a 22cm X 8cm loaf tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Roughly chop the butter into pieces and place into your Thermomix bowl. Cook for 3 minutes, 60 degrees, Speed 2 or until melted.
- Place the caster sugar, coconut, eggs, Greek yoghurt and lemon zest into the Thermomix bowl and mix for 10 seconds, Speed 4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat for a further 5 seconds or until well combined.
- Add the self raising flour and mix for 5 seconds, Speed 4. Scrape down the sides and repeat for a further 5 seconds.
- Use the spatula to fold the strawberries through the mixture.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared tin and bake in the oven for 60 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Allow the loaf to cool in the tin for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.