This Thermomix Chocolate Crackles recipe will take you straight back to your childhood!!
I grew up enjoying Chocolate Crackles at the birthday parties of my childhood and since having our boys, I’ve also made them a few times for their birthday parties with great success.
This Thermomix Chocolate Crackles recipe is largely based on the Chocolate Crackles we all grew up with, however I have subbed the copha for coconut oil due to both personal preferance and also because coconut oil was all that we had in the cupboard!!
This recipe will give you approximately 12 Chocolate Crackles or 24 mini Chocolate Crackles if you use a mini muffin tin.
You can find more great party food recipes in this post.
Thermomix Chocolate Crackles Recipe
- 130 grams coconut oil
- 30 grams cocoa
- 50 grams icing sugar
- 70 grams rice bubbles 2 cups
- 40 grams desiccated coconut
- Place 12 paper cupcake cases into a 12 hole muffin tin and set aside until needed.
- Place the coconut oil, icing sugar and cocoa into your Thermomix bowl and cook for 3 minutes, 70 degrees, speed 2 or until melted and combined.
- Add the coconut and rice bubbles and mix for 5 seconds, speed 4 on reverse to combine.
- Scrape down the sides of your Thermomix bowl and mix for a further 5 seconds, speed 4 on reverse or until the mixture is well combined.
- Divide the chocolate crackle mixture between your prepared cupcake cases and gently smooth the surface. Decorate with 100s and 1000s if you wish before placing into the fridge for 30 minutes or until set.