Our Thermomix Apple Loaf is easy to make, and even easier to eat!
I'm a big fan of apple recipes (our Apple and Berry Cake is one of my all time favourites!) so you can just imagine how much I'm in love with this yummy Thermomix Apple Loaf recipe. I've made this loaf quite a lot over the years and find it's a good way to use up those half eaten apples that my kids like to put back into the fridge!
You can use any type of apple for the recipe, in the loaf that's pictured, I used 2 half eaten Royal Gala Apples and I've also made this loaf with Red Delicious, Fuji and Granny Smith Apples in the past too. You also don't have to peel the apples first, however given this is for the kids, I usually do.
This Thermomix Apple Loaf can also be made in advance and frozen, so it's perfect for school lunchboxes and also for unexpected guests pop in.
If you are looking for some more yummy sweet recipes, make sure you grab your copy of our 'Thermomix Sweet Recipes' print book.
Thermomix Apple Loaf
- 225 grams self raising flour
- 165 grams caster sugar
- 125 grams butter softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 130 grams milk
- 1 apple
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees (fan-forced) and line the base and sides of a large loaf tin with baking paper.
- Peel the apple and roughly chop it into pieces no bigger than 1cm. Place the apple pieces into a small bowl and add the cinnamon before gently stirring to combine. Set aside until needed.
- Place the self raising flour, caster sugar, butter, vanilla extract, eggs and milk into your Thermomix bowl and mix for 15 seconds, speed 5.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for a further 10 seconds, speed 4 or until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared loaf tin and sprinkle the apple pieces over the top.
- Place the Apple Loaf into your oven and bake for 50 - 55 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Carefully remove your Apple and Cinnamon Loaf from the oven and allow it to cool in the loaf tin for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
You can view all of our print and ebooks (including our Thermomix Sweet Recipes book) here.