You wont believe how quick and easy it is to make our Thermomix pasta dough! Yep, this is one super simple recipe and it’s SO versatile too!
You can use your Thermomix pasta dough to make fettuccine, lasagne sheets, ravioli… anything! And best of all, there’s absolutely no need for a pasta machine – all you need is your Thermie and a rolling pin. Easy, right!
I love to make ravioli with my homemade Thermomix pasta dough. Simply roll it into two similar shaped pieces. Dollop teaspoons of your favourite filling onto one of the pieces. Lay over the second dough sheet and cut out the ravioli into squares. Use a fork to enclose the edges and you’re set!
- 500g plain flour
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 50g cold water
- pinch sea salt
- Place all ingredients into the TM bowl.
- Mix on Speed 6, 10 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Knead on Interval Speed (dough function), 4 minutes.
- Form into a ball shape.
- Cover and place into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle a flat surface or bench with flour.
- Roll the dough out using a rolling pin until very thin (approx 2mm).
- Cut into strips for fettuccine, squares for lasagne sheets, or small squares with filling for ravioli.
- Cook in a pot of salted boiling water for 3-5 minutes.