Our Thermomix Party Sausage Rolls are the perfect finger food recipe for any party or celebration! Makes 50-60 mini sausage rolls!
If you’re planning a birthday party, picnic, morning tea or any kind of celebration… these Thermomix Party Sausage rolls are just what you need!
They’re a classic sausage roll recipe cut into mini bite-sized pieces…. and they’re absolutely delicious!
Our Thermomix Party Sausage Rolls recipe makes a whopping 50-60 mini sausage rolls so you’ll have plenty to feed a crowd. Oh and if there’s any leftovers, you can always freeze them!
And so there it is, our favourite Thermomix Party Sausage Rolls – ready and waiting for you!!!
For more great lunch box recipes, check out our Thermomix Lunch Box Cookbook!
‘ThermoBliss Lunch Box’ is packed full of 29 sweet and savoury lunch box recipes that are easy to prepare, freezer-friendly, school-friendly… and of course, kid-approved!
Our cookbook also includes a handy conversion chart for commonly used ingredients.
Thermomix Party Sausage Rolls
- 1 carrot
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 onion, halved
- 1 garlic clove (or 1 tsp minced garlic)
- 500 g sausage mince
- 500 g pork mince
- 2 tbs BBQ sauce
- 2 tbs tomato sauce
- 1 egg
- 6 sheets puff pastry
- 1 extra egg, beaten
- 3 tbs sesame seeds or black poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees celsius (or 210 degrees if using fan-forced).
- Place carrot, zucchini, onion and garlic clove into the Thermomix bowl. Grate on Speed 9, 5 seconds, or until the mixture is finely grated (you may need to scrape down the sides of the bowl). Place the grated vegetables into a strainer and squeeze out all of the excess liquid. Return to the Thermomix bowl.
- Add the sausage mince, pork mince, tomato sauce, BBQ sauce and egg to the Thermomix bowl. Mix on Reverse Speed 5 for 30 seconds or until completely combined (using the spatula to help mix).
- Cut one sheet of defrosted puff pastry in half. Using a pastry brush, lightly brush the egg mixture down one long side of each pastry half.
- Place the sausage mixture in a long thin line down the opposite side. Roll into a long thin roll making sure that the joined pastry seam is facing down.
- Cut each roll into 5 pieces. Brush lightly with the egg mixture. Sprinkle with sesame seeds or black poppy seeds.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and puffed.
- Cool on tray for 5 minutes.