Made with just FOUR ingredients, these Thermomix Caramel Cookies are the ultimate easy snack. These biscuits can be prepared and baked in under 30 minutes, and you won't be able to stop yourself from eating just one!
These Thermomix Caramel Cookies are based on a four ingredient recipe that I've been using forever. In fact, it's one of those recipes that you just know off the top of your head! They're the biscuits I make when I'm in a rush, because I always have the ingredients on hand (well almost always!).
You will also love:
Quick to prepare - these Caramel Biscuits take under 10 minutes to prepare!
Lunchbox friendly - use a teaspoon to scoop up the dough to make the perfect lunchbox sized cookies.
Budget recipe - as you only need four simple ingredients, these Caramel Cookies are great if you are on a budget.
Freezer friendly - freeze both the dough and cooked Caramel Cookies for up to three months.
Please note you will find a full list of ingredients and the cooking method in the recipe card below.
- Butter - we use unsalted butter for this recipe.
- Self-raising flour
- Golden Syrup
- Brown Sugar
Step by Step Instructions
Step 1. Place the butter, golden syrup and brown sugar into a Thermomix bowl and cook until the ingredients have all combined.
Step 2. Add the self-raising flour and mix to combine. A soft dough will form.
Step 3. Allow the mixture to cool (this will help to scoop and roll the dough) before rolling into balls and placing onto a baking tray.
Step 4. Bake until the edges are golden.
Recipe Hints and Tips
It is important to allow the dough to cool before rolling into balls, as it will firm as it cools. The processed can be sped up by placing the Thermomix bowl containing the dough into the fridge to chill for 10 minutes.
To make smaller biscuits, use a teaspoon to scoop up the dough. Please note the cooking time will vary, we suggest baking for 8 minutes.
Store baked biscuits in an airtight container and enjoy within 7 days.
Both the dough and the cooked biscuits can be frozen for up to three months.
These really are the best little caramel cookies on their own... or you can add in some chocolate chips, nuts or whatever you like!
To make these Caramel Cookies crunchy, simply bake for a further 3 - 4 minutes.
Yes you can freeze cookie dough. This Caramel Cookie dough can be frozen for up to three months.
You may also enjoy these recipes:
Thermomix Caramel Cookies
- 1 x Baking Tray
- 60 grams butter unsalted
- 115 grams golden syrup
- 60 grams brown sugar
- 225 grams self-raising flour sifted
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius (fan-forced).
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
- Place the butter, golden syrup and brown sugar into the Thermomix bowl and cook for 2 minutes, 80 degrees, speed 2.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and cook for a further 2 minutes, 80 degrees, speed 2.
- Leave to cool slightly.
- Add the self-raising flour and mix for 20 seconds, speed 2.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat.
- Form tablespoon sized balls with the dough and place onto the baking trays. Press down lightly with a fork.
- Bake for 10- 12 minutes or until just golden.
- Leave on the baking trays for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Looking for even more?
You can find more simple and delicious recipes in our books and eBooks, shop the range here.