While I love an easy recipe, (especially when it’s no bake!) they can also be a little dangerous thanks to the fact you can put them together in no time at all. This recipe for White Chocolate and Oreo Fudge is quite possibly one of the EASIEST and most DELICIOUS fudge recipes you will find – and with just three ingredients how can you go wrong?!?!
White Chocolate and Oreos are such a yummy combination, and it’s almost impossible to stop at just one slice.
There really isn’t much to this recipe, my biggest tip is to make sure you line your tray with baking paper, as the fudge has a tendency to stick a little when you try to get it out. It’s also a good idea to try and let this set overnight (I know it will be hard to resist!) as if it is still a little soft, the fudge will stick.
This is also a great base recipe and gives you the freedom to have some fun and add your favourite ingredients to the white chocolate – personally I’m seeing a White Chocolate and Tim Tam Fudge in my future VERY soon!
- 400 g of white chocolate
- 395 g tin of condensed milk
- 200 g of Oreo Biscuits
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper, making sure to leave some paper hanging over the edges.
- Break the white chocolate into pieces and place in the Thermomix bowl.
- Add the condensed milk and cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 3.
- Add the Oreo Cookies and mix for 20 seconds on reverse, speed 1.
- Working quickly, pour the fudge into the prepared pan and place in the fridge for 4 hours (preferably overnight) to set.
- Remove fudge from the fridge and cut into small pieces.
Click here for the conventional recipe.
Do you love no bake recipes too?
What is your favourite fudge flavour?