I’m going to start with a warning, Christmas recipes really don’t get any easier than this Thermomix White Chocolate and Maltesers Christmas Bark! All you need is three delicious ingredients and in no time you’ll be enjoying this yummy White Chocolate Christmas Bark!
You can really have a lot of fun with this recipe and get as creative as you like when it comes to decorating your Christmas Bark. If you can’t find a pack of Red and Green M&M’s just buy a regular pack and pick out the colours you need – the bonus of doing this is there will be leftover M&M’s for you to enjoy!
- 200 g of white chocolate
- 1 cup of red and green M&Ms
- 1 pack of Mini Merryteasers
- Cover a small baking tray with baking paper and place all of your ingredients close by.
- Break the white chocolate into pieces and place in to your Thermomix bowl. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 8 to grate the chocolate before cooking for 5 minutes at 50 degrees on speed 3 - or until the chocolate has melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the prepared baking tray and move the tray around to get a thin layer of chocolate.
- Place the Mini Merryteasers onto the melted chocolate and sprinkle the M&Ms over the top.
- Once done, place the tray into the fridge for 1 hour or until it’s set.
- Remove from the fridge and then cut into large pieces