Love Snickers? You have to try our yummy Thermomix Snickers Brownies recipe!
We’ve taken our favourite Brownie recipe to the next level with the addition of yummy pieces of Snickers Chocolate Bars!! These Thermomix Snickers Brownies could not be easier to make, and once you try them, you won’t be able to stop yourself from eating “just one more” piece!
This is a simple melt and mix brownie recipe that requires just a few kitchen staples, plus Snickers Bars of course! When it comes to chopping up the pieces of Snickers, I do actually prefer to to this the ‘regular way’ rather than using my Thermomix as I find it much easier.
More Tips for Making our Thermomix Snickers Brownies Include:
- Make sure you have your Snickers pieces cut and ready to add, this helps speed up the process.
- I also like to save some pieces of Snickers to sprinkle over the top of my brownie mixture before popping it into the oven.
- Once cooked, these brownies need to be left in the baking tin to completely cool, before carefully removing and slicing into pieces.
- These Snickers Brownies are best stored in an airtight container in a cool place – eg your pantry.
- You can use a different size baking tin for this recipe, however your cooking time will vary.
If you don’t have a Thermomix, don’t worry! You can find the conventional cooking instructions for this recipe here.
For more easy slice and brownie recipes, make sure you check out our ‘ThermoBliss Slices’ Book – you can also shop our full range of books, ebooks and products here.
Thermomix Snickers Brownies
- 150 grams butter
- 220 grams caster sugar
- 75 grams cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 75 grams plain flour
- 5 x Snickers Bars
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees and line the base and sides of a 20cm square baking tin with baking paper – this will help you to remove the Snickers Brownies once they are cooked.
- Roughly chop the Snickers and set aside until needed.
- Place the butter (which has been cut into 4 pieces, cocoa and caster sugar into your Thermomix bowl and cook for 3 minutes, 60 degrees, speed 2 to melt. If it's not quite melted, cook for a further 1 minute, 60 degrees, speed 2.
- Add the vanilla extract, eggs and plain flour and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4 to combine.
- Scrape down the sides of your Thermomix bowl and add the Snickers pieces you set aside earlier and mix for 6 seconds, speed 4 on REVERSE to combine.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the prepared tin and use a spatula to gently spread it across the tin. Place the brownies into the oven to bake for 35 minutes.
- Carefully remove the cooked brownies from the oven and allow them to cool in the tin before removing, cut into small pieces .