I have to warn you, these Thermomix Apricot and Coconut Balls are soooo good that they will be gone before you know it!
Along with making a great lunchbox treat for the kids, these Thermomix Apricot and Coconut Balls are also perfect to take to work for a morning tea or after dinner if you are craving something a little sweet.
When I make these I like to keep the apricot pieces a little chunky, however if you prefer, you can blitz the apricot pieces a little longer to make them finer.
- 250 g of dried apricots
- 200 g of condensed milk
- 130 g of desiccated coconut
- extra coconut for rolling
- Place the extra coconut into a bowl to roll the balls, set aside until needed.
- Place the dried apricots into the your Thermomix bowl and blitz using Turbo for 1 second 5 times - or longer if you want finer apricot chunks.
- Add the condensed milk and coconut to your Thermomix bowl and mix together for 10 seconds on Speed 3 or until combined.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop up the mixture and roll into balls. If you feel the mixture is too soft, simply add a little more coconut.
- Roll the balls in the extra coconut and place into a container.
- Once you have used all of the mixture, place the container into the fridge for 2 hours to allow the Thermomix Apricot and Coconut Balls to firm