Our no-bake Thermomix Peanut Butter Slice is always a winner! If you’re a fan of peanut butter, this yummy slice is for you!
It takes just 10 minutes to prepare… and uses only 5 basic ingredients. How easy is that!?
And of course, if you’re feeling motivated, why not make your own 1 ingredient peanut butter in the Thermomix and use that in your slice! You won’t believe how simple it is!
So go on… if you need a delicious and fuss-free slice in your life, this is the one for you!
Thermomix Peanut Butter Slice
- 220 g butter
- 250 g peanut butter
- 170 g plain sweet biscuits
- 260 g icing sugar
- 270 g white chocolate
- 4 tbs extra peanut butter
- Grease and line a 28cm X 22cm rectangular slice tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Place the butter and peanut butter into the Thermomix bowl. Melt on 100 degrees, 3 minutes, Speed 2.
- Add the biscuits and crush on Speed 4, 10 seconds. Scrape down the bowl and repeat.
- Add the icing sugar and mix on Speed 3, 10 seconds.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared tin and place into the fridge.
- In a clean and dry Thermomix bowl, melt the chocolate on 80 degrees, Speed 2, 2-3 minutes. Add the peanut butter and mix 5 seconds, Speed 4.
- Spread the white chocolate topping over the slice and place back into the fridge to set.