Our no-bake Thermomix Peanut Butter Slice is always a winner! If you're a fan of peanut butter, this yummy slice is for you!
It takes just 10 minutes to prepare... and uses only 5 basic ingredients. How easy is that!?
And of course, if you're feeling motivated, why not make your own 1 ingredient peanut butter in the Thermomix and use that in your slice! You won't believe how simple it is!
So go on... if you need a delicious and fuss-free slice in your life, this is the one for you!
PS. If you need some more yummy slices, check out our collection of Thermomix Chocolate Slices or our Thermomix No-Bake Slices eBook.
Thermomix Peanut Butter Slice
- 1 x 22 x 28cm Slice Tray
- 220 g butter
- 250 g peanut butter
- 170 g plain sweet biscuits
- 260 g icing sugar
- 270 g white chocolate
- 4 tbs extra peanut butter
- Grease and line a 28cm X 22cm rectangular slice tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Place the butter and peanut butter into the Thermomix bowl. Melt on 100 degrees, 3 minutes, Speed 2.
- Add the biscuits and crush on Speed 4, 10 seconds. Scrape down the bowl and repeat.
- Add the icing sugar and mix on Speed 3, 10 seconds.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared tin and place into the fridge.
- In a clean and dry Thermomix bowl, melt the chocolate on 80 degrees, Speed 2, 2-3 minutes. Add the peanut butter and mix 5 seconds, Speed 4.
- Spread the white chocolate topping over the slice and place back into the fridge to set.