You are going to LOVE these Thermomix Toblerone Cheesecake Balls!!!
These Thermomix Toblerone Cheesecake Balls are the perfect simple dessert (or snack - no judgement here!) for your next party or event. All you need is THREE ingredients (yes seriously!) to put these together and in no time you will be enjoying the delicious little treats.
This is also a super versatile recipe, and you can substitute the Toblerone Chocolate for your favourite chocolate bar instead - hello Snickers Cheesecake Balls!
You may also like:
- Tim Tam Truffles
- Thermomix Weet-Bix Balls
- Thermomix Oreo Truffles
- Thermomix Chocolate Mousse
- Thermomix Healthy Choc Bliss Balls
- Thermomix Toblerone Cheesecake
- Thermomix Mars Bar Cheesecake Recipe
Thermomix Toblerone Cheesecake Balls
- 300 g Toblerone
- 250 g cream cheese
- 200 g milk chocolate
- Break the Toblerone into pieces and place it into your Thermomix bowl. Cook for 2 minutes, 60 degrees, Speed 3.
- Add the cream cheese and mix for 20 seconds, Speed 4 to combine.
- Pop the bowl into the fridge for 30 minutes to allow the mixture firm.
- Use a dessertspoon to scoop up the cheesecake mixture and roll into balls.
- Place the balls onto a tray lined with baking paper and pop back into the fridge for 20 minutes to firm.
- Break the milk chocolate into pieces and place it into a clean Thermomix bowl. Cook for 2 minutes, 60 degrees, Speed 2 or until melted. Transfer the melted chocolate to a small bowl.
- Place the Toblerone Cheesecake Balls into the melted chocolate and use two teaspoons to cover the balls.
- Carefully remove and place back onto the tray. Repeat until you have used all of the cheesecake mixture and place the tray back into the fridge for one hour to allow the cheesecake and chocolate to set.