Three Cheese Gozleme is the ULTIMATE comfort food and best of all, you only need a few ingredients to make them!
For a quick snack or easy dinner, you can't go wrong with our Cheese Gozleme recipe. Filled with THREE types of cheese (and you could even add more if you wanted to - no judgement here!) these delicious parcels will satisfy the cravings of even the BIGGEST cheese lover.
To make these cheese gozlemes, extra cheesy, I filled them with a combination of feta, mozzarella and tasty cheese. However you can use whatever cheese you like, these are also extra tasty with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese too.
Tips for Making Our Three Cheese Gozleme:
- You can play with the quantities of each type of cheese if you wish. We also love these gozlemes with parmesan cheese too.
- If you find your dough is too sticky, add a little extra flour to it when dividing into four.
- I like to cook my Gozleme in ghee (I use the recipe from Cookidoo to make mine) but you can also use extra virgin olive oil.
- The cooked Gozleme can be frozen.
You might also like our Lamb, Spinach and Feta Gozleme recipe or our Spinach and Feta Gozlemes.
Three Cheese Gozleme
- 1 teaspoon instant dried yeast
- 300 grams water
- pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 450 grams plain flour plus extra for dusting your bench
- 30 grams olive oil
- 90 grams mozzarella cheese cubed
- 200 grams feta cheese cubed
- 90 grams tasty cheese cubed
- Place the yeast, water and caster sugar into your Thermomix bowl and cook for 3 minutes, 37 degrees, speed 2.
- Add the salt, plain flour and olive oil and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4.
- Select the kneading function and knead for 2 minutes.
- Tip the dough onto your bench and roll into a ball. Divide into 4 pieces and cover either with your Thermomat or place into an oiled bowl and cover with a clean tea towel. Sit in a warm spot for 30 minutes to allow the dough to double in size.
- Punch down the down and roll into a thin rectangle, add approx ¼ of the cheese mixture to half of the dough and cover. Pinch the edges of the dough together to seal.
- Place 2 tablespoon of olive oil (or ghee) into a frying pan over a medium heat and cook for 2 - 3 minutes on each side.
- Repeat until all the dough and filling has been used.
- These gozlemes are freezer friendly
Looking for more easy Thermomix meal ideas? You can find them in this post.
You can also find more simple dinner ideas in our 'Month of Thermomix Dinners' Book 1 and Book 2 - also available in a bundle pack.
Hi. Can you use bakers flour instead of plain flour.