Three Cheese Gozleme is the ULTIMATE comfort food and best of all, you only need a few ingredients to make them!
For a quick snack or easy dinner, you can't go wrong with our Cheese Gozleme recipe. Filled with THREE types of cheese (and you could even add more if you wanted to - no judgement here!) these delicious parcels will satisfy the cravings of even the BIGGEST cheese lover.
To make these cheese gozlemes, extra cheesy, I filled them with a combination of feta, mozzarella and tasty cheese. However you can use whatever cheese you like, these are also extra tasty with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese too.
Tips for Making Our Three Cheese Gozleme:
- You can play with the quantities of each type of cheese if you wish. We also love these gozlemes with parmesan cheese too.
- If you find your dough is too sticky, add a little extra flour to it when dividing into four.
- I like to cook my Gozleme in ghee (I use the recipe from Cookidoo to make mine) but you can also use extra virgin olive oil.
- The cooked Gozleme can be frozen.
Three Cheese Gozleme
- 1 teaspoon instant dried yeast
- 300 grams water
- pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 450 grams plain flour plus extra for dusting your bench
- 30 grams olive oil
- 90 grams mozzarella cheese cubed
- 200 grams feta cheese cubed
- 90 grams tasty cheese cubed
- Place the yeast, water and caster sugar into your Thermomix bowl and cook for 3 minutes, 37 degrees, speed 2.
- Add the salt, plain flour and olive oil and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4.
- Select the kneading function and knead for 2 minutes.
- Tip the dough onto your bench and roll into a ball. Divide into 4 pieces and cover either with your Thermomat or place into an oiled bowl and cover with a clean tea towel. Sit in a warm spot for 30 minutes to allow the dough to double in size.
- Punch down the down and roll into a thin rectangle, add approx ¼ of the cheese mixture to half of the dough and cover. Pinch the edges of the dough together to seal.
- Place 2 tablespoon of olive oil (or ghee) into a frying pan over a medium heat and cook for 2 - 3 minutes on each side.
- Repeat until all the dough and filling has been used.
- These gozlemes are freezer friendly
Looking for more easy Thermomix meal ideas? You can find them in this post.