Sometimes in the morning all you have time for is a quick and easy smoothie for breakfast… and so we have some good news for you! Our Healthy Thermomix Chocolate Banana Smoothie takes less than 2 minutes to make AND it tastes absolutely delicious.
This one is also sure to be a winner with the kids! It tastes just like a store-bought chocolate milkshake – but it’s completely healthy! The chocolate flavour comes from the addition of cocoa (or cacao) powder. How easy is that!
This recipe works best with frozen bananas, however, if you only have fresh ones on hand that’s absolutely fine. Just throw in a handful of ice cubes to the mix and you’ll end up with virtually the same result.
And so, next time you need breakfast on the run, a mid-afternoon pick me up, or a late night ‘treat’, then whip up one of our choc banana smoothies. You certainly won’t regret it!
Healthy Thermomix Chocolate Banana SmoothiePrint Pin Rate
- 2 bananas (preferably frozen but fresh is ok)
- 375 ml milk
- 120 g yoghurt (greek, natural or vanilla)
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tbs cocoa (or cacao) powder
- 8 ice cubes (omit if using frozen bananas)
- Place all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl.
- Increase to Speed 10 for 30 seconds or until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and serve.