How To Whip Cream In A Thermomix
Want to know how to whip cream in a Thermomix? Our simple tips and recipe have got you covered and will have you on your way to beautifully whipped cream in no time!
Servings 1 serve
- 200-600 g cream suitable for whipping
RECIPE NOTES & TIPS
- cream - choose a cream that is suitable for whipping. This is generally referred to as thickened cream or heavy whipping cream. Do not choose light, skim or cooking cream as it wont whip properly. Most cream containers will have a 'suitable for whipping' symbol on the sticker if they can be whipped.
- vanilla extract and caster (superfine) sugar - for a sweet whipped cream, add a splash of vanilla extract and a tablespoon or two of caster sugar.
- whip your cream straight from the refrigerator - the colder it is, the quicker and easier it will be to whip
- keep the speed on the specified Speed 3 - it's so tempting to turn it up... but don't!! Over-whipped cream will curdle and seperate
- don't try and whip more than 600g of cream in the Thermomix. If you need to whip more than that amount, do it in seperate lots.
Calories: 690kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 74g | Saturated Fat: 46g | Cholesterol: 274mg | Sodium: 76mg | Potassium: 150mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2940IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 130mg | Iron: 1mg