Thermomix 2 Ingredient Mango Ice Cream Recipe
Our Thermomix 2 Ingredient Mango Ice Cream contains no added sugar and makes a great healthy dessert or snack for the whole family.
Servings 4 servings
- 350 grams frozen mango pieces No bigger than 3cm pieces
- 180 grams frozen banana pieces No bigger than 3cm pieces
Place the Mango and Banana pieces into your Thermomix bowl and gradually increase the speed to speed 8 before blitzing for 30 seconds.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for a further 1 minute on speed 7 or until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.
- This recipe will serve 4 people or fill approximately 4 - 6 ice cream moulds.
- You do need to use frozen Mango and Banana pieces for this recipe, this is what helps to give this recipe it's 'ice-cream' texture.
- You can reduce the amount of frozen banana in this recipe if you wish. You do still need to include it however, as this helps with the creaminess.
- It's important to slice your frozen fruit into pieces no bigger than 3cm.
- The time it takes to reach a smooth and creamy consistency will depend on how frozen your fruit is and also it's size.
Calories: 93kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 308mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 976IU | Vitamin C: 36mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg