Thermomix Strawberry and Banana Loaf
Our Thermomix Strawberry and Banana Loaf is a simple sweet treat that takes not time at all to put together! It's freezer friendly and you can also use frozen fruit.
Servings 10 Slices
- 220 grams self raising flour
- 75 grams caster sugar
- 110 grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 120 grams coconut oil liquid
- 2 large bananas approximately 150 gras
- 150 grams strawberries sliced
Preheat your oven to 170 degrees and line a large loaf tin with baking paper.
Add the eggs, oil, vanilla extract and bananas (which have been quartered) into your Thermomix bowl and mix for 15 seconds on speed 4 to combine. Scrape down the sides of your Thermomix bowl.
Add the self raising flour, caster sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon to your Thermomix bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Add the sliced strawberries to the mixture and carefully stir them through with your spatula.
Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 55 minutes or until the Thermomix Banana and Strawberry Loaf is golden on top and cooked through when tested with a skewer
- You will need two large over ripe bananas for this recipe – approximately 150 grams of banana.
- You can also use vegetable oil or melted butter instead of coconut oil
- If your bananas are on the small side, you can use three of them.
- Either fresh or frozen strawberries can be used for this recipe.
- Once baked, this Banana and Strawberry Loaf is best stored in an airtight container in the pantry. If you live in a warm and humid climate (eg Brisbane in summer) you might want to keep it in the fridge and bring to room temperature to enjoy.
- This recipe is also freezer friendly.
Serving: 80grams | Calories: 273kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 16mg | Potassium: 72mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 48IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg