Thermomix Easter Egg Rocky Road
A quick and easy Thermomix Easter Egg Rocky Road made with all your favourite Easter chocolates!! Just 10 minutes prep time!
Prep Time 10 minutes minutes
Chilling Time 2 hours hours
Total Time 2 hours hours 10 minutes minutes
Servings 16 serves
- 500 g milk chocolate
- 200 g marshmallow Easter eggs roughly chopped (approx 6)
- 250 g mini Easter eggs (like M&M speckled eggs, solid eggs, Creme eggs caramel eggs etc)
- 150 g raspberry lollies
Grease and line the base and sides of a 18 X 28cm slice pan with baking paper, letting the sides overhang.
Grate the chocolate for 10 seconds, Speed 9. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Melt for 3-4 minutes, 50 degrees, Speed 3.
Add the marshmallow eggs, mini eggs and raspberry lollies and mix for 10 seconds, Reverse, Speed 3 or until combined.
Working quickly, spread the mixture into the prepared baking pan and sprinkle with extra mini eggs (optional).
Place into the fridge for 2 hours or until completely set. Use a sharp knife to cut into slices.
RECIPE NOTES & TIPS
- Use a good quality chocolate such as Cadbury, Lindt or Nestle
- Mix and match with your favourite mini eggs
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 weeks
- Prepare the tin before starting (as it sets quickly)
Calories: 307kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 21mg | Potassium: 137mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 35g | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg