Thermomix Chocolate Chip and Banana Bread
This easy Thermomix Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is the perfect sweet treat and is freezer friendly too.
Servings 10 slices
- 50 grams butter
- 200 grams bananas
- 60 grams brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 180 grams milk
- 300 grams self-raising flour
- 190 grams chocolate chips
Preheat your oven to 170 degrees Celsius (fan-forced).
Grease and line a large loaf tin, and set aside until needed.
Place the butter and bananas into your Thermomix bowl and cook for 2 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 3.
Scrape down the sides and add the brown sugar, eggs and milk and mix for 20 seconds, Speed 6.
Add the self raising flour and mix for 10 seconds, Speed 5.
Add the chocolate chips and mix for a further 10 seconds, REVERSE, Speed 5.
Pour the batter into the prepared tin and bake for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
Allow the Banana Bread to cool in the tin for 10 minutes before carefully transferring to a wire rack to completely cool.
- Lightly coat the chocolate chips in flour before adding to the mixture to prevent them from sinking to the bottom of the pan during baking.
- This Chocolate Chip Banana Bread can also be frozen.
- You can also use either chocolate chips or chopped pieces of chocolate for this recipe.
- This recipe can also be baked in mini loaf tins, you will need to adjust the cooking time and I suggest checking after 18 – 20 minutes.
- To store, place in an airtight container and store at room temperature for up to 4 days.
Calories: 255kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 57mg | Potassium: 150mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 215IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1mg