Fluffy Thermomix Pancakes Recipe
There is no better way to start the day than with these Fluffy Thermomix Pancakes! We make these on a weekly basis in our house, they are really that good!
Servings 12 pancakes
- 30 grams butter
- 225 grams plain flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar optional
- 2 eggs
- 280 grams milk
To grease the frying pan
- ghee/coconut oil/butter your choice
Place the butter into your Thermomix bowl and cook for 2 minutes, 60 degrees, speed 2 to melt.
Add the plain flour, baking powder, caster sugar, eggs and milk to the Thermomix bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down the sides and mix for a further 10 seconds on speed 4 to combine.
Let the pancake mixture sit for 20 or so minutes - if you can.
Preheat a large non stick frying pan over a medium high heat and add a little of the extra butter to coat the pan.
Pour the pancake mixture into the pan to create 2 pancakes and cook for approximately 2 minutes or until bubbles begin to form. Flip the pancake and cook for a further one minute.
Transfer the cooked pancakes to a plate (or thermoserver to keep warm) and repeat until you have used all of the mixture.
Don't have a Thermomix? You can find conventional cooking instructions here.
- For the FLUFFIEST pancakes, let the pancake batter rest for 10/15 minutes before cooking. This step is not essential, but it's worth it!
- Select a medium/low temperature on your stove. As these pancakes rise, you want to cook over a low heat to ensure they cook evenly throughout.
- Don't overmix!
- Add a little oil between cooking each pancake.
- For best results, I like to use ghee or a unsalted butter to grease my frying pan.
Calories: 114kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 145mg | Potassium: 64mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 143IU | Calcium: 95mg | Iron: 1mg