Recipes do not come much easier than these Three Ingredient Muesli Bliss Balls. Yes, you read that correctly, you need just THREE INGREDIENTS and within an hour you will be able to enjoy these little treats.
These Muesli Bliss Balls make a great morning or afternoon tea snack, and if you use nut free muesli they are also a great lunchbox treat for the kids.
- 2 1/2 cups of toasted muesli
- 1 cup of pitted dates
- 1/4 cup of rice malt syrup
- Place 2 cups of muesli, dates and the rice malt syrup into the Thermomix bowl and combine for 30 seconds on speed 6.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop up the mixture and roll into balls before placing in the bowl of extra muesli to coat.
- Place the coated balls onto your baking tray and repeat process until all of the mixture has been used.
- Place the tray in the fridge for 30 minutes, or until balls are firm. Transfer the balls into an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
What is your favourite three ingredient recipe?