If there ever was a slice for all of the chocoholics out there, this Thermomix White Chocolate Chunk Slice is it!
This recipe is based on our Thermomix Tim Tam Slice and really is perfect for all you chocoholics out there – us included! The white chocolate pieces scattered throughout this slice help to cut through the rich fudgey chocolate (almost brownie like) slice and I personally think this is best enjoyed while it’s still warm and the chocolate is soft and gooey!
If you want to be extra naughty, you can serve this Thermomix White Chocolate Chunk Slice warm with a scoop (or two!) of your favourite ice-cream – yum!
Thermomix White Chocolate Chunk SlicePrint Pin Rate
- 150 g of Self Raising Flour
- 90 g of Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of Cocoa
- 45 g of Shredded Coconut
- 390 g (1 tin) of Condensed Milk
- 200 g of White Chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees and line a 20cm x 20cm square cake tin with baking paper.
- Break the White Chocolate into squares and set aside until needed.
- Place the self raising flour, brown sugar, cocoa, coconut and condensed milk into your Thermomix bowl and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4 REVERSE. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the white chocolate pieces and mix for a further 10 seconds, speed 4, REVERSE. If your mixture hasn't quite combined, mix for a further 5 - ces
- Pour the mixture into your prepared tin (don't worry, it will be VERY sticky!) and smooth the surface with a spoon.
- Place the slice into the oven and cook for 20 minutes. Allow the slice to cool completely before cutting into small pieces.
- If you want to be extra indulgent, serve this Thermomix White Chocolate Chunk Slice while it is still warm with a scoop of ice cream.