These Thermomix White Chocolate Chip and Cherry Balls are the perfect homemade Christmas gift or special treat to leave out for Santa on Christmas Eve!
Last Christmas I tried something very similar to these Thermomix White Chocolate Chip and Cherry Balls when out at a Christmas party and can’t believe I waited a whole year until making them for myself!
All you need is a few ingredients to put these yummy no bake balls together and they the perfect Christmas gift or special snack that all of your family and friends will love.
My tips for making these are to try and not handle the mixture too much when rolling the balls as it’s already quite a sticky mixture and the white chocolate chip can begin to melt. Also as much as you try to create smooth perfect balls, thanks to the cherry pieces this can be difficult – just remember it’s the taste that is most important!
- 250 g of marie biscuits - or similar
- 395 g tin of condensed milk
- 200 g of glace cherries
- 200 g of white chocolate chips
- 75 g of desiccated coconut - plus extra to roll the balls in
- Place the biscuits into your Thermomix bowl and blitz for 3 seconds to crush.
- Add the condensed milk, glace cherries, white chocolate chips and coconut and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5 reverse.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop up the mixture and roll into balls before coating in the extra coconut.
- Repeat until you have used all of your mixture and place the White Chocolate Chip and Cherry Balls into the fridge for 2 hours to firm.