Our Thermomix White Chocolate, Blueberry & Almond Bark takes just a few minutes to make... and is the cheeky late night treat you need in your life!
When you're in need of a little chocolate hit - this is the recipe for you. It's so simple but tastes great!
Simply melt the chocolate and coconut oil in the Thermomix, spread over the dried blueberries, chopped almonds and coconut flakes and allow to set. That's it! Too easy, right!?
If you don't have dried blueberries (see notes below), you can substitute for dried cranberries or dried apricots (but the dried blueberries really are so delicious!).
Thermomix White Chocolate, Blueberry & Almond Bark
- 300 g white chocolate
- 20 g coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 70 g dried blueberries (see notes)
- 40 g roasted almonds, roughly chopped
- 20 g coconut flakes (optional)
- Place the white chocolate and coconut oil into the Thermomix bowl and melt for 3 minutes, 80 degrees, Speed 2 (or longer if needed).
- Spread the white chocolate over a flat baking paper lined tray.
- Sprinkle over the dried blueberries, almonds and coconut flakes and place into the fridge to set.
- Cut into chunks and enjoy!