Our Thermomix Tumeric and Coconut Milk Smoothie makes a great breakfast or snack to enjoy throughout the day!
If you follow us on Instagram, you will have no doubt seen me enjoying this Thermomix Tumeric and Coconut Milk Smoothie A LOT lately! It’s my go to breakfast at the moment, as I can make it and then pop it into a Montii Smoothie Cup to enjoy while taking the kids to school.
This smoothie is packed full of goodness, and you can certainly add your favourite supplements to it as well. I usually add some collagen or gelatine to mine to help with my gut health and you honestly wouldn’t even know it’s in there – even my boys don’t notice!
Tips for making our Thermomix Tumeric and Coconut Milk Smoothie
- You can use fresh or frozen banana for this recipe.
- You can also use smooth or crunchy peanut butter.
- Instead of using coconut milk and Tumeric Latte mix, you can use Golden Quench – a Tumeric and Coconut Milk available from Pure Harvest.
- You can use any type of protein powder for this smoothie, I usually use this one from Nutra Organics.
- If adding collagen or gelatine, I use 1 teaspoon of each.
- This recipe will make enough to fill a Montii Smoothie cup.
For more yummy Thermomix Smoothie Recipes, check out this post
You can buy a Smoothie Cup here.
Thermomix Tumeric and Coconut Milk Smoothie
- 300 grams coconut milk
- 1 tsp tumeric latte mix
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 4 ice cubes
- Place all of your ingredients into your Thermomix bowl and blitz for 2 minutes, speed 9 to combine.
- Transfer to glass or smoothie cup and enjoy!