The whole family will love this easy peasy Thermomix Strawberry and Banana Loaf!
There really isn’t much you will not love about this recipe, it uses up both bananas and strawberries which have seen better days, takes less than five minutes to put together, is lunchbox and freezer friendly and everyone will love it!
With the price of bananas and strawberries so reasonable at the moment, this recipe has been a regular in our house for the past month or two. Both of my boys love it and it’s a great treat to add to the kindy lunchbox. However for the ultimate indulgence, lightly toast a nice thick slice of this Strawberry and Banana Loaf and top it with cream cheese – you will love it I promise!
Thermomix Strawberry and Banana LoafPrint Pin Rate
- 220 g of self raising flour
- 75 g of caster sugar
- 110 g of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of coconut oil - liquid
- 3 medium sized bananas - mashed
- 150 g of strawberries - sliced
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees and line a large loaf tin with baking paper.
- Add the eggs, oil, vanilla extract and bananas (which have been quartered) into your Thermomix bowl and mix for 15 seconds on speed 4 to combine. Scrape down the sides of your Thermomix bowl.
- Add the self raising flour, caster sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon to your Thermomix bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
- Add the sliced strawberries to the mixture and carefully stir them through with your spatula.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 55 minutes or until the Thermomix Banana and Strawberry Loaf is golden on top and cooked through when tested with a skewer