The cutest little Thermomix Sprinkles Cookies made from just self-raising flour, condensed milk, butter, caster sugar and sprinkles!
Here at ThermoBliss we LOVE biscuits!! And why on earth wouldn’t you, when these beautiful Thermomix Sprinkles Cookies are SO easy to make.
They take just 10 minutes to prepare and another 10 minutes to cook… that’s it!! You can freeze these cookies one they’ve been baked, or even freeze the uncooked dough. Perfect for stocking up the freezer!
For more yummy baking recipes, check out our Thermomix Sweet Cookbook… now with FREE SHIPPING!!
Our cookbook is full of 15 of our very favourite (and most popular!) sweet recipes… including biscuits, slices and cakes and also includes a handy conversion chart for commonly used ingredients.
You will receive a printed copy of our cookbook in the mail PLUS a free eBook version emailed straight to you!
Thermomix Sprinkles Cookies
- 125 g butter, room temp
- 60 g caster sugar
- 100 g condensed milk
- 185 g self-raising flour
- 40 g sprinkles (100s and 1000s) plus extra to roll in
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius (fan-forced).
- Grease and line 2 baking trays and set aside.
- Place room temperature butter and caster sugar into the Thermomix bowl. Cream 45 seconds, Speed 5 (scrape down the sides after 20 seconds).
- Add the condensed milk and mix for a further 20 seconds, Speed 5.
- Add the self-raising flour and mix for 20 seconds, Speed 5. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add the sprinkles and repeat for a further 5-10 seconds or until completely combined.
- Roll into teaspoon-sized balls and then roll through the extra sprinkles to coat. Place onto the prepared baking trays and press down lightly.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes on the baking trays before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.