This Thermomix Peppermint Cheesecake Brownies recipe combines two of my favourite things: Cheesecake and Brownies!
If you are looking for the PERFECT recipe to make for your next party or BBQ, these Peppermint Cheesecake Brownies are for you! The cheesecake swirl within these brownies is flavoured with peppermint and goes just perfectly with the dense and rich chocolate brownie.
While these are just PERFECT to make in the lead up to Christmas (and I bet Santa would love a piece or two!) they are also so simple to make that you can enjoy them all year round.
For more great Christmas recipes, make sure you check out our Christmas ebook collection which includes our 'No Bake Christmas Recipes ' eBook, Thermomix Christmas Recipes eBook and our 'Thermomix Christmas Gifts eBook - you can also buy all three in this bundle and save!
- 185 grams butter
- 40 grams cocoa
- 220 grams caster sugar
- 150 grams plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 250 grams cream cheese softened
- 2 eggs for the cheesecake swirl
- 4 ½ tsp caster sugar for the cheesecake swirl
- 1 tsp peppermint essence for the cheesecake swirl
- Line 18 x 28cm slice tin with baking paper and pre-heat your oven to 160 degrees celsius
- Place the butter (which has been cubed) into your Thermomix bowl and cook for 2 minutes, 60 degrees, speed 2 to melt.
- Add the cocoa, 1 cup of caster sugar, two eggs and flour to the bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4 to combine. Pour the mixture into your prepared tin and use a spoon to cover the base. Set aside until needed.
- Insert the butterfly attachment into a clean Thermomix bowl and add the cream cheese, peppermint essence and the remaining two eggs and caster sugar and mix for 30 seconds on speed 2 to combine.
- Pour the peppermint cheesecake mixture over the top of the brownie mixture and use a butter knife to swirl to create a ‘marble’ effect.
- Place the tin into the oven and cook for 40 – 45 minutes or until set.
- Carefully remove the tin from the oven and let the brownies cool completely in the tin before cutting into pieces.