Love Banana Bread? Our Thermomix Peanut Butter Banana Bread recipe is for you!
We all LOVE bananas and Banana Bread in our house and I swear we go through 3kg + of bananas each week! As my boys are also big fans of peanut butter, I decided to combine two of their loves into this yummy Thermomix Peanut Butter Banana Bread recipe.
This recipe is an adaptation of my favourite Thermomix Banana Bread recipe with 100g of peanut butter added to it - too easy right! The peanut butter flavour in this banana bread is quite subtle and you could add an extra 30 g if you like. I used crunchy peanut butter which gave this Banana Bread a bit of crunch, however you can use smooth peanut butter if your prefer.
This recipe is also freezer friendly which makes it a great simple snack for after school or when you have visitors.
Thermomix Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- 220 grams plain flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 75 grams caster sugar
- 110 grams brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 125 grams coconut oil
- 100 grams peanut butter
- 3 bananas medium sized
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees and line a large loaf tin with baking paper.
- Place the eggs, coconut oil, peanut butter, vanilla extract and bananas (which have been quartered) into your Thermomix bowl and mix for 15 seconds on speed 6 to combine.
- Add the flour, baking powder, caster sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon to your Thermomix bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for a further 5 seconds on speed 4.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 55 minutes or until the banana bread is golden on top and cooked through when tested with a skewer