If you are planning a party, this Thermomix Party Fudge is for you! Not only does it look fun and pretty, but it honestly takes just 15 minutes to make and we ALL want quick and delicious recipes when planning a party!
I use this fudge recipe all of the time as a base for making other delicious creations like this Three Ingredient Mars Bar Fudge, Jersey Caramel Fudge and Maltesers Fudge – which are also super easy to make in your Thermomix.
This Thermomix Party Fudge is best made a day ahead, as this gives the fudge plenty of time to set properly and it will also give you extra time on the day of your party. If you are planning a colour themed party, you could decorate this fudge with just the coloured smarties/m&ms to tie in with your theme, however I think it looks great when all of the smarties are sprinkled over the top.
- 2 x 220g blocks of milk chocolate
- 390 g tin of condensed milk
- 200 g of Smarties or M&Ms.
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper – make sure you leave plenty of paper hanging over the sides to help you remove the Thermomix Party Fudge once it has set.
- Break the milk chocolate into pieces and place in the Thermomix bowl.
- Add the condensed milk and cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 3.
- Working quickly, pour the fudge into the prepared pan and sprinkle the smarties over the top of the fudge before placing it into the fridge for 6 hours (preferably overnight) to set.
- Remove fudge from the fridge and cut into small pieces.
What’s your favourite easy party recipes to make in the Thermomix?