Quick, easy and delicious – our Thermomix Oat Biscuits tick all the right boxes!
I love this recipe because it’s so incredibly versatile. It’s a basic oat biscuit recipe and then you can add in any nuts, chocolate chips or dried fruit you like.
Honestly the combinations are endless! Some of my faves include apricot and white chocolate, dark chocolate and raisin, or even just chocolate chips. Yum!
Thermomix Oat BiscuitsPrint Pin Rate
- 125 g butter
- ½ cup (115g) caster sugar
- ½ cup (120g) brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (130g) self raising flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup (70g) rolled oats
- 125 g chocolate chips , chopped nuts or dried fruit (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Place the butter, caster sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract into the TM bowl.
- Mix for 80 seconds on Speed 6 (scrape down the sides of the bowl after 40 seconds).
- Add the egg and mix for a further 20 seconds on Speed 6.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add the self raising flour and salt and mix for 40 seconds on Speed 4.
- Add the rolled oats and any chocolate chips, nuts and dried fruit and mix on Reverse, Speed 3 for 10 seconds.
- Roll into tablespoon sized balls and place onto the baking trays (leaving a gap in between to allow for spreading).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden.