These Thermomix No Bake Clinkers Balls are the perfect sweet treat to make for your family and friends!
Over the years, Lucy and I have made a HEAP of Clinkers recipes: Clinkers Slice, Clinkers Rocky Road, Clinkers Fudge – you get the picture! However these no bake Thermomix Clinkers Balls come pretty close to being one of our easiest (and most delicious!) Clinkers recipes yet.
You will get approximately 30 Clinkers Balls from this recipe, however this may vary depending on how much mixture you use to make each ball. These Thermomix Clinkers Balls will keep in the fridge for up to two weeks in an air tight container, however I seriously doubt they will last that long!
Thermomix No Bake Clinkers Balls
- 250 grams plain biscuits marie or similar
- 400 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 200 grams Clinkers
- 85 grams desiccated coconut
- Place the coconut into a small bowl and set aside until needed.
- Place the biscuits into your Thermomix bowl and blitz for 6 seconds, speed 6 to crush – you will need to use your spatula to help push down any biscuits which come to the top of your bowl. Blitz for a further 3 seconds, speed 6 if there are still large pieces of biscuit remaining.
- Add the Clinkers to your Thermomix bowl and blitz for 4 seconds, speed 5 to roughly chop.
- Add the condensed milk to the Thermomix bowl and mix for 15 seconds, speed 4, REVERSE.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for a further 10 seconds, speed 4, REVERSE.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop up the mixture and roll into balls (don’t worry, it will be sticky) Roll the balls into coconut and place into a container.
- Once all the mixture has been used, place the No Bake Clinkers Balls into the fridge for one hour to firm.