Slice recipes really don't get much easier than this 4 ingredient no bake Cherry Ripe Slice. Thanks to the Thermomix, this Cherry Ripe Slice takes less than 5 minutes to make which makes the hardest part of the recipe waiting for the slice to set!
- 4 x Cherry Ripe Bars
- 395 g can of Condensed Milk
- 1 Pack of Marie Biscuits
- 200 g block of Milk Chocolate
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper - make sure the paper goes up the sides.
- Break the Cherry Ripe bars into three pieces and place them along with the Marie Biscuits into your Thermomix bowl and mix for 4 seconds on speed 6 or until the biscuits are crushed.
- Add the condensed milk and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4 REVERSE.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared tin and push down with the back of a spoon to flatten the surface.
- Break the milk chocolate into pieces and place into a microwave safe bowl and cook for 30 second spurts until melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the top of the slice and place in the fridge for 6 hours to set.
I prefer to melt the chocolate in the microwave, however you could certainly use your Thermomix to melt it if your prefer. For something a little different you could sprinkle coconut over the top of the melted chocolate, or even decorate with an extra Cherry Ripe bar which has been cut into pieces.