Both Lucy and I are big fans of recipes which only have a few ingredients, after all what’s not to love about a yummy treat you can put together in no time at all?! These Thermomix Mint Balls are no exception, all you need is four ingredients and in no time at all you will be sitting down to enjoy one (or two!) of these yummy Chocolate Mint Balls.
After the success of these Mint Balls, I’m now thinking I might just have to experiment with other chocolate bars and see if I can come up with some more yummy combinations.
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 250 g of chocolate ripple biscuits
- 3 peppermint crisp bars
- 35 g of desiccated coconut plus extra to roll the balls in.
- Place the biscuits and peppermint crisp bars into the Thermomix Bowl.
- Crush by using the Turbo function for 1 second spurts 5 - 6 times or until the biscuits are finely crumbed.
- Add the condensed milk and coconut.
- Mix for 20 seconds on speed 3 REVERSE or until well combined.
- Roll tablespoon scoops of the mixture into small balls.
- Roll the balls in the extra coconut and place in the fridge to set - approximately 2 hours
Do you love recipes that have just a few ingredients too? Which chocolate bar do you think I should experiment with first?