With Australia Day just around the corner, I thought there was no better time to share these easy-peasy Thermomix Lemon Curd Meringues with you!
I actually made these just before Christmas for a BBQ, but they’re perfect for anytime of year. They’re light, fresh and ridiculously addictive.
To make our Thermomix Lemon Curd Meringues you simply need to whip up a batch of meringue mixture in your Thermomix (you wont believe how easy it is!) and then bake them in little nest shapes in the oven.
Fill them with some homemade Thermomix Lemon Curd (or cheat and buy some from the supermarket) and top with fresh berries.
These meringues are the perfect alternative for people who don’t particularly love traditional whipped cream filled meringues (yep that’s me!).
- 1 X quantity of meringue mixture (click for recipe)
- 1 X quantity lemon curd mixture (click for recipe)
- fresh berries , to serve
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
- Make the meringue mixture according to the instructions (click here).
- Line baking trays with baking paper.
- Place 2-3 tablespoons of mixture onto the tray. Hollow out the middle slightly with a spoon (this is where you will add your filling later).
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Reduce oven temperature to 120 degrees.
- Bake mini meringues for 55 minutes. Switch off the oven and keep the door closed until the temperature has cooled completely.
- Remove from the oven and fill with homemade lemon curd (click here for recipe) or store-bought lemon curd.
- Top with fresh berries.